Up to £50,000 + Benefits.
A large, well respected leading Asset Finance provider my client is currently looking to appoint an experienced Credit Manager. Underwriting hard assets you will take lead responsibility for Credit Quality Assurance, Risk Reviews and Credit Processes.
- Engage with field sales and undertake customer visits as and where appropriate to support the effective underwriting of credit transactions.
- To support Sales Directors in coaching the less experienced members of the sales team.
- To provide 'in-field' support to the sales team and assist with the development and presentation of more complex proposals using market and asset knowledge.
- Underwrite and manage credit proposals from sales teams.
- Own and manage the timely and effective deployment of Credit Risk Policies and Processes.
- Manage all credit lines, including timely annual reviews, customer limits, supplier limits.
- Provide Proposal Analysis and 'in the field' Underwriting, in support of the sales-team.
- Support the sales and collection-teams with both "enquiry" and arrears" visits where appropriate.
A seasoned credit professional you will have experience of Asset Finance - Leasing with the ability to engage with and support sales.
Contact: Gemma Aldridge 0161 486 0011 firstname.lastname@example.org