A growing lending institution my client currently requires an Operations Officer to be the link between regional offices ensuring standard operating procedures are reviewed and maintained accordingly. In addition you will develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure operational effectiveness across the business.
- Identifying and mitigating operational risk.
- Reporting incidences of operational risk in line with company procedure.
- Enhancing and supporting first line of defence activities.
- Managing data quality and storage for the lending book.
- Working with the stakeholders to streamline processes.
- Collating, presenting and providing insights on weekly Management Information.
- Coordinating the on-boarding and verification process for new outsourced relationships.
- Monitoring service and good customer outcome KPIs and implementing solutions to aid with improvements where necessary.
- Identifying operational deficiencies and suggesting plans to improve operational effectiveness.
- Ensuring standard operating procedures exist across the Manchester lending business which are maintained and reviewed for best practice.
- Ensuring that the first line of defence procedures are embedded within the operational team.
A background in a Regulated Financial Services environment is essential alongside well developed operational processing skills.
Contact: Gemma Aldridge 0161 486 0011 email@example.com