£30,000 to £48,000 plus bonus car and benefits.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a very successful business providing funding into the Agricultural Sector.
- Management of regional dealers and customers.
- To capture all available finance business from dealers - new, used, other.
- Recommend local finance or sales promotion initiatives to enhance sales process.
- New business origination targets including volume, margin, fees, ROE, cases etc.
- Install quoting tools with local dealers and provide ongoing development training and coaching of internal sales staff.
- Build and develop excellent relationships at all levels to compliment the offering.
- Work as a key part of the Regional Sales Team and the Dealer sales team.
- Ensure finance is sold as an integral part of all machine sales and have first refusal of all dealer introduced business.
- Dealer audits and reviews complying with company and compliance policy.
- Satisfy all Governance and Compliance (FCA) requirements.
- Good Communication skills, numerate, verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Good understanding with the ability to interpret Profit & Loss and Annual Accounts.
- Requirement to prepare and submit credit proposals.
- Effective organisational skills, able to work from own initiative.
- Good presentational skills especially in a training environment.
- Sound understanding of IT- quoting tools, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Results focussed, professional, determined and confident.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Network effectively within the business to achieve the goals and strategy of the business.
If you have either Agricultural leasing knowledge, Vehicular, Machinery Asset Finance or a background in retail motor fiannce then we would like to hear from you.
Contact: Please send your CV to Mark Lyons in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mark on 07790808904