To £80k plus excellent benefits scheme.
Reporting to the Brand Relationship Director, the key purpose of the role is to ensure that a strong and mutually beneficial partnership is built across all areas of the Brand. This will be achieved through strong relationship development and the management of positive and effective interaction across all areas and at all levels of both organisations. This role has high visibility across the dealer network and Brand senior management, and is regarded as a critical role within the organisation.
Lead the working relationship with Brand and coordinate the joint strategy development between company and the Brand incorporating Balanced Scorecard methodology, with regular strategy forums and senior management meetings.
Agree a Growth plan and deliver the documented outputs through the implementation of supporting operational action plans.
In collaboration with Brand lead the development of a long term joint strategy to 2025 ensuring that the agreed ambition outlined in the Growth Plan is achieved.
Develop Brand initiatives, aligned to the Brand's requirements and strategies, to support the delivery of Brand sales objectives and sales volumes, product and profit objectives covering:
- Retail opportunities and Brand finance campaigns.
- Fleet sales through Retail Contract Hire.
- Aftersales packages.
- Insurance products.
- Multiple product packaging.
- Used cars.
- Develop integrated retention and loyalty strategies for the Brand, including all aspects of the processes required to maximise finance contract renewals and improved customer satisfaction.
- Provide direction, leadership and co-ordination to the Brand based team (Programmes Development Executive and Brand Development Manager) including personal development planning, coaching and training.
- Ensure that identified stakeholders are fully briefed on Brand strategies. For example New Business Centre, Sales etc.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Significant experience of Relationship Management at a senior level in complex organisational set-up.
- A good understanding of automotive and automotive financial services industry.
- Proven experience of working in and understanding the requirements of an FCA-Regulated business.
- Previously held senior roles within organisations.
- Proven experience of advanced influencing and negotiating skills.
- Experience of leading and operating within-delivering through cross functional teams.
- Proven experience of managing cross functional projects in an organisation of similar size and scale.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), or holds a professional qualification and proactively focuses on professional development.
These roles are fantastic opportunities to work with a very prestigious brand in the automotive financeial services space.
Contact: In the first instance please send a copy of your CV to Mark Lyons at email@example.com