£35-45k plus excellent benefits.
Our client is a global banking organisation who are looking for someone to undertake initial survey assessments of a Customer's business-facility and to undertake audits on existing invoice discounting customers.
- To establish the validity and collectability of sales ledger at the customer's premises with the assistance of finance, sales and despatch employees of the customer.
- To make recommendations regarding the product type, level of advance and any covenants which are key factors in the structuring of the facility.
- To ensure that all Asset Finance Sub Let audits are completed in a timely manner and that the Risks in the Sub Let business are highlighted by ensuring attention to any issues that may arise during audits are communicated to credit.
- Liaise with Business Development Managers, Customer Services Relationship Managers, Operations and Credit to establish the specific requirements for each job.
- Prepare for your onsite visit by reviewing previous audit reports, Relationship Manager's comments and trend data to establish key audit activities-tests.
- To undertake assessment-evaluation of debt to be financed mainly in the context of a Mid Corporate business operation, at the customer's premises and often in competitive and-or sensitive situations. To undertake occasional multi-company, multi-site, multi team surveys and audits, often in an acquisition or buys out-in situation.
- To carry out risk control audits on existing Sales Financing customers using our confidential products, in order to monitor the risk and to prevent fraudulent manipulation funds.
- Produce Reports within agreed Service Level Agreements including, in exceptional circumstances and with the approval of the Regional Audit manager, evenings and weekend working to meet exceptionally tight deadlines.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Prior experience of the Receivables Financing Industry or similar time in an audit - risk related environment.
- High level of analytical skills and the ability to work both as an individual and as a team member.
- High quality communication skills are required to deal with external and internal customers at Board Level downwards.
- Ability to deliver timely, clear, concise and factual written reports.
- Ability to draw conclusions that accurately reflect the issues found at audit and survey.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages, notably excel.
- Data interrogation using excel, macros, formulas and pivot tables.
- Organisation skills of a high standard to manage ones own diary and time off site.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful and growing banking group.
Contact: In the first instance please send your CV to Mark Lyons firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07790 808904 for a confidential discussion.