Basic Salary: up to £45k, OTE uncapped.
A great opportunity to define and develop a career within a chosen asset finance field or as a generalist. Not only to contribute to the development and overall success of the company, but also to achieve career satisfaction through personal development and excellent remuneration.
Directly reporting to the Head of Sales, the role requires clients to be professionally managed whilst achieving sales expectations. Generating profitable business is rewarded accordingly.
- Asset Finance.
- Professions Finance.
- Commercial Finance (development).
- Vendor Finance (development).
- Brokerage / Facilitation of deals (development).
Required skills & experience:
- 5+ years in a sales or sales / management mixed role within the asset finance industry.
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales and packaging deals to risk.
- Structuring and negotiating complex deals in the leasing industry.
- Managing and developing accounts at senior level.
- Wide ranging knowledge of the asset finance market.
- Underwriting exposure and/or experience.
About our Client
A niche finance provider serving the ‘micro’ market sector of new emerging businesses or businesses undergoing change. These are typically in need of working capital for asset acquisition or internal funding requirements. As a consequence they tend to be of a more marginal credit strength or leveraged. Assets similarly tend to be of lower intrinsic / no value and loans may involve topping up other facilities.
Experienced at achieving good margins without compromising default levels whilst successfully developing a wider market reach. Our client operates a number of funding lines, predominantly own book with some key bank relationships.
Contact: Peter Dew at fitsRECRUITMENT email@example.com 0750 495 6161