Basic Salary: £60k, OTE £90k - £100k.
Our Client is looking for a deal maker within Hard Asset Finance with a track record of winning and developing new business and client relationships. This is a sales focused, client development role operating in the Direct and Broker channels.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years hard asset sales experience gained within the Leasing/Asset Finance industry. The level of total remuneration will be dictated by the amount of business delivered and is therefore largely within your own control.
- Achievement of sales and profitability targets.
- Promote and win quality new business and customers for the company in line with agreed objectives - Direct and Brokers.
- Attain target of signed broker relationship deals per quarter.
- Take a proactive role in identifying and approaching customers to promote the company's financing products and services.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers to promote business and identify further opportunities.
- Discuss proposals with customers and potential customers.
- Negotiate terms of proposal, prepare documentation in line with agreed procedures and submit for approval.
- Pass appropriate documentation for processing once agreed.
- Coordinate activities with other sales team members.
- Respond to management initiatives on targeting particular sectors.
- Contribute new ideas for the development of the business.
- Communicate and escalate potential issues/risks in a prompt and effective manner.
Required skills & experience:
- Strong level of negotiating and solution selling skills.
- Ability to plan & prioritise time to ensure commitments are met in agreed timescales.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close leasing opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, in a hard asset environment with strong broker relationships.
- Experience in the asset finance leasing marketplace.
- Possess a proven consultative financial sales background.
- Knowledge of financial and budgetary accounting in a business context.
About our Client
An independent European Asset Finance provider, offering a range of equipment leasing products and services. Clients receive innovative and intelligent leasing solutions delivered through an approach that is dynamic, efficient and free of any constraints that may be associated with traditional or bank-owned financing operations.
With offices in the UK & Ireland, further expansion is planned into further EMEA markets.
Contact: Peter Dew at fitsRECRUITMENT email@example.com 0750 495 6161