Basic Salary: £25k, OTE £30k.
Responsible for delivering efficient, professional and consistent sales & account management support to existing clients as well as prospecting for new clients and key relationships.
The role requires experience of working in an asset finance team environment coupled with the ability to motivate and influence such relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s Sales Support or Internal Account Management experience gained within the Leasing / Asset Finance industry. As this is an office based role involving continual contact with existing and potential clients, the ability to build relationships quickly is very important.
We are looking for an individual with good negotiation and time management skills as well as the discipline to work to service level deadlines.
A) New Business Generation:
- Work as part of the UK Sales Team responsible as directed for contacting dealers, prospective dealers and customers directly by telephone or such other means as agreed (e.g. by email, LinkedIn or use of social media).
- Canvass selected existing customers or dealers for new business, qualifying new prospects in order to make appointments for the Sales Managers.
- Utilise existing databases by sourcing prospective leads within targeted business industries via the Internet.
- A minimum of 50 calls per working day will be required to achieve a satisfactory ‘call to contact call’ ratio, ‘contact call to lead’ ratio and ‘lead to appointment’ ratio.
- Contact made with existing or prospective customers or dealers must be handled in a professional manner at all times respecting their best interests as a customer and the need to treat them fairly.
- Set up monthly / quarterly call plans for agreed dealers, to ensure that they are called within the time lines set and relevant notes are made in the call plan activity.
- Provide continual feedback to Directors concerning sales / marketing information gleaned.
- Review new business opportunities on a monthly basis with the Sales Director to look at progress made on activity and to agree and implement actions as necessary.
- Help produce and subsequently follow up on any new business email campaigns that the Company might undertake.
- Work with the New Business Team to contact ‘end of lease’ customers to canvass for replacement business and to engage the help of a Sales Manager if necessary.
- When requested to use ‘daily work flow lists’ to manage progress of ‘accepted transactions’ and ‘proposals awaiting further information’ to ensure maximum conversion into new business pay-outs.
- Ensure that accurate customer, dealer and prospect dealer records are maintained on the Company’s CRM database or on excel spreadsheets as directed. These will need to record contact dates, reason for contact & actions agreed / taken, decision makers, key contacts, service needs & expectations etc.
- Ensure that telephone calls made are followed up on a systematic basis particularly where contact has not been made with the customer in the first instance.
- If new dealers are secured, to produce a Supplier Approval File for Board approval.
- Accurate production of email or letter correspondence as required.
- Answer incoming telephone calls efficiently and in a professional manner. Pick-up unanswered DDI calls providing the caller an alternative to voicemail.
Required skills & experience:
- Self-motivated and capable of working under own initiative without constantly having to refer to others.
- Someone looking for a career in the asset finance industry willing to grow knowledge.
- Team player with a good sense of humour.
- Good numerical skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise key tasks.
- Strong customer focus.
About our Client
A successful, independent provider of asset finance solutions to the SME market. Products include leases and loans across a variety of assets.
Contact: Peter Dew at fitsRECRUITMENT firstname.lastname@example.org 0750 495 6161