Basic Salary: £25k - £30k per annum depending on experience plus Pension, Bonus.
A great opportunity to be part of a growing asset finance provider based in the City of London.
Our Client is looking for an administration, operations or customer services professional to liaise with customers and help manage all customer queries and administration from inception through to end of lease process including validation of new business documents for pay out.
The role reports to the Customer Services Manager.
- Checking of new business documentation and system ensure set up correctly.
- Dealing with calls from customers and answering of emails
- Photocopying and scanning of new business documents.
- Create welcome packs including letters and sending of copy documentation to customers.
- Issue settlement figures upon request.
- Produce CCA letters for regulated customers.
- Issue Vat Schedules & statements.
- Process change of name/address requests.
- Action amendments, cancellation and unpaid direct debits.
- Represent direct debit payments and contact customers.
- Setting up new direct debits.
- Understand our insurance product and how it is managed to update and cancel where applicable.
- Produce various reports to brokers.
- Carry out system amendments to agreements when required.
- Action end of lease cancellation from customers and liaise with brokers.
- Credit searches on occasion to be carried out on request.
- Issuing of novation documentation when required
- Manual payment arrangements for customers to be monitored on a monthly basis.
- On occasion issue repossession letters and instruct collection agents.
- Issue termination and default letters when requested.
Required skills & experience:
- Customer support experience and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- An understanding of asset finance / leasing products, documentation is preferred but not essential.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be conscientious and have strong attention to detail.
- Experience in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Be a team player with the ability to work unsupervised and independently.
About our Client
A specialist asset finance provider to the SME market. With particular expertise in the Professions and Government marketplace, our Client provides an attentive and bespoke service to its customer base. Utilizing a unique blend of funds and principal own book, this is a niche and respected finance provider where individuals can make a real difference to the business.
Contact: Peter Dew at fitsRECRUITMENT email@example.com 0750 495 6161.