Basic Salary: £50k Basic pa OTE: £80k - £90k Uncapped (Potentially Higher)Benefits: Pension & private medical.
Our Client is seeking an experienced asset finance professional with the bandwidth and capability to manage relationships and maximise business potential. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and spearhead the growth of the business through direct sales in addition to developing and maintaining relationships with existing introducers. They will be flexible and comfortable working in a niche finance provider, seizing the opportunity to prospect, generate and win business either from existing relationships or in new markets.
They will have the experience and capability of generating a blend of deals to deliver a balanced and profitable portfolio of business. This can even include receivables or second user equipment.
This is a great sales opportunity for a rounded and consummate asset finance professional – someone who requires a minimum of support and is comfortable operating under their own initiative.
- Blend of Business Development, New Business Sales and Account Management.
- Transact and grow asset finance sales directly to SME end users, as well as identify prospective vendors and equipment suppliers.
- Negotiate deal terms, lease rates, buy-backs, documentation fee levels and renewal rentals.
- Seek out new markets and explore prospective areas in which to create business opportunities.
- Develop, maintain and grow direct business relationships.
Required skills & experience.
- Preferably bank or finance house trained.
- Sales experience within the Asset Finance industry.
- Self-starter requiring minimal management and time in the office.
- Appreciation of credit underwriting and a balanced portfolio approach.
- Knowledge of incorporated and unincorporated businesses.
- Experience in the Professions sector an advantage.
- Commercially astute with the ability to make deals happen.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Business and account development capabilities.
- Able to travel throughout the UK.
About our Client
With particular expertise in the Professions and SME marketplace, our Client provides an attentive and bespoke service to its customer base. Utilizing a unique blend of funds and Principal own book, this is a niche and respected finance provider where individuals can make a real difference to the business.
An independent, sales-led specialist asset finance provider to the SME market, where the ability to finance on own book or lay the deal off maximises acceptances and therefore successes for their sales team.
Contact: Peter Dew at fitsRECRUITMENTpeterdew@fitsrecruitment.com0750 495 6161