£65,000 base salary £130,000 OTE, monthly paid commission, no earnings cap right up to £1m plus excellent benefits.
Our client an established trade finance group seeks a London based selling sales manager to generate business personably and lead a national sales team developing trade finance business across a wide variety of sectors encompassing all of the following:
- Metals & Minerals.
- Agricultural Products.
- Energy Products.
- Construction Products.
- Industrial Products – hard assets to consumer white goods.
Your key objectives will include:
- Delivering business volumes in your own sales area, with accountability for delivery of numbers across your national team.
- Penetration and growth of the UK market in the working capital space.
- Work with existing partners to manage & maximise revenue streams.
- To develop and build a three year growth strategy for the business ensuring delivery of numbers to the organisation of yourself and your team.
- Optimal attendance at relevant trade shows.
You will be to locate from offices in central London and have a strong background in trade finance, invoice finance or receivables finance.
You will have or be:
- Proven sales experience of over achieving.
- An existing portfolio of customers is essential.
- Team player with proven team leadership skills.
- Ability to work on own under pressure and proven ability to work with all levels within a company.
- Ability to connect well with all internal departments to ensure transparency and strong communication and optimise leads through to converted business.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Contact: Sean Toms on 01743 821472 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org