up to £54,000 + bonus, company car all large company benefits and rare final salary pension scheme.
We are seeking an additional business manager for our client a leading international HGV financier for whom we have successfully placed a number of their existing national sales team.
This role will manage and develop finance business from a number of the HGV dealerships across the Yorkshire area.
Your role is to build upon existing relationships engaging with various stakeholders at dealers, HGV dealer sales staff, dealer sales managers & dealer principals to drive up volumes & increase finance penetration levels at acceptable margins.
You will work closely with dealer sales staff & dealer management to embed early and pro-active use of finance into their sales processes handling credit applications, deal structuring & pricing and the closing of transactions with customers.
You will need to be able to work effectively with a wide range of customers from owner operators, yard foremen to fleet managers to the CFO of a major haulier.
- To apply for this role you must live no further north than York, south of Sheffield, west of Huddersfield or east of Selby.
- The ideal profile is someone with a good background in retail dealer driven heavy good vehicle finance. Experience in a captive HGV finance environment would be of particular interest.
- We recognise that the above is a rare combination on a specific sales area so we are willing to accept applications candidates with either a bank asset finance or major broker based asset finance background. However your experience must include a depth of experience of closing HGV finance business but that this experience may be largely direct rather that dealer introduced.
- However, if you do not have substantial dealer driven experience we will need to see evidence that you have the skills and ability to understand that your primary customer is the dealer not the end user customer, and it is the dealer that introduces you to their customer. Thus your first focus must on satisfying what the dealer needs.
- Exceptionally we are willing to consider applications from experienced HGV sales staff who can evidence a very strong background of successfully using finance to sell HGV’s.
- If you are from this sales background you will needs to evidence skills in selling a range of finance products, plus credit analysis & deal structuring knowledge to make the transition from selling HGV’s to selling finance to help sell HGV’’s .
- You will need also to have the additional skills needed to be able to manage and develop a number of dealer relationships across multiple functions & to dealer principal level.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the geographic location requirements and the clear experience requirements.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at : email@example.com and then call me on + 44 1743 821472 for a confidential discussion about this excellent career opportunity.