£45k OTE £75k plus car allowance and benefits.
Working for an innovative market leader, this is a commercial sales role requiring the management of an allocated portfolio of live, developing and/or prospect vendor/reseller accounts(in the IT Hardware and Software space) in order to sell a range of lending products to their customers.
- You will be expected to properly and proactively manage all account relationships so as to maximise customer life, renewal and cross-selling opportunities and income creation.
- You will be expected to ‘treat customers fairly’ at all times and to adhere to all policies concerning ‘positive customer outcomes’, ‘quality’ and conduct risk management.
- Additionally, to adhere to the ethos of the society at all times in how you go about your work.
- Experience of asset finance products including hire purchase, lease, loan and preferably software as a service.
- Demonstrable experience and competence in a commercial finance arena, dealing with senior contacts in large customers/prospects, selling complex products, pricing and deal structuring.
- Ability to understand and interpret Statutory Financial and management information.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org