c£40k (negotiable) ote plus car and great benefits.
Our client a prestigious market leaders in Construction and Agricultural equipment finance are recruiting a specialist in Asset Finance – responsible for providing excellent service and sales solutions designed to meet their customers’ funding requirements.
YOU will have a solid successful track record in Asset Finance sales in the West/South Yorkshire area.
- Promote finance products (hire purchase and lease) to customers who are purchasing construction and agricultural machinery as well as non-competitive plant and commercial vehicles.
- Develop excellent relationships with customers, vendor and dealer sales staff whilst developing Finance’s profile within a niche market sector.
- Completion of finance agreement documentation, working knowledge of FCA Regulation and policy eg: Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection Act, Know Your Customer, Treating Customers Fairly - training will also be provided.
- Proven experience of vendor, hard asset or general finance structuring skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, numerate, accurate, with good organisational and time-management skills and a good working knowledge of hire purchase and leasing.
- Proven experience within the financial services sector and/or with an asset finance background - ideally in a field based role.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office and an aptitude for working with the latest digital technology.
- Excellent basic salary.
- Discretionary bonus - up to 40% of basic salary.
- Annual Disturbance Allowance.
- 25 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays (plus up to 5 service days after eligibility).
- Company Car.
- Pension scheme (employer contribution - 15%).
- Laptop, iPhone, and iPad.
- Subsidised private healthcare scheme.
- Preferential employee personal loan scheme.
- Preferential employee home loan scheme.
Contact: If this role is for you, please contact Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900 or send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org