There are full-time and part-time positions available, based in the Oxford office, 15-40 hours per week over days, evenings and weekends.
Standard shift patterns are 9am to 5pm, 12 Noon to 7pm and 1 weekend in 4.
- Responsible for agreeing full repayment of debts, ensuring that working to all the relevant compliance and procedures within the collections and debt recovery industry.
- Responsible for chasing debtors, sorting out payment plans, recording payments and organising customer files.
- Constant monitoring and assessment to ensure the fair treatment of customers including setting up affordable monthly repayments.
- Communicate constantly, effectively and professionally with customers via outbound and inbound telephone calls, emails and written letters.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Collections from within the UK Financial Services industry.
- A background in Auto Finance Collections is ideal, but experience in Consumer Finance such as personal loans will be considered.
- Good spoken and written communication skills, ability to build rapport quickly.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and comfortable with working to strict deadlines.
- An organised and methodical approach.
- Computer literate, good mathematical and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work within an FCA Regulated Environment, working to the rules and regulations which they impose.
- Attention to detail, curious, confident and ambitious.
- Ability to work independently, but as part of a wider team.
Contact: Please call Stacey on 01279 713900 to discuss more.