c£50k plus car.
We have an excellent opportunity working for a manufacturer of Agricultural Equipment generating business from large dealers and customers.
- Responsible for the management of regional dealers and customers.
- To capture all available finance business from dealers - new, used, other.
- Recommend local finance or sales promotion initiatives to enhance sales process.
- New business origination targets including volume, margin, fees, ROE, cases etc.
- Install quoting tools with local dealers and provide ongoing development training and coaching of internal sales staff.
- Ensure finance is sold as an integral part of all machine sales and CFS have first refusal of all dealer introduced business.
- Dealer audits and reviews complying with company and compliance policy.
- Satisfy all Governance and Compliance (FCA) requirements.
- Good Communication skills, numerate, verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Good understanding with the ability to interpret Profit & Loss, and Annual Accounts.
- Requirement to prepare and submit credit proposals.
- Effective organisational skills, able to work from own initiative.
- Good presentation skills especially in a training environment.
- Sound understanding of IT- quoting tools, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Results focused, professional, determined and confident.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Network effectively within the business to achieve the goals and strategy of CFS.
- Agricultural knowledge, Vehicular or Machinery sales background ideally.
- Asset preferable.
- Customer focused roles.
- Providing financial solutions or a good understanding of the sales process end to end.
Contact: If this role is for you, please contact Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900 to discuss further.